GCH has a proven track record as a receiver and management company for non-performing hotels. We bring strong valuation, market study and hotel consulting experience to support the best course of action for the asset. This is our general process:
- Strategic planning to minimize losses to the bank or special servicer.
- Forbearance agreement, receivership in place.
- Take over management or foreclosure and eventual sale of the asset.
- Determine ability of the property to service debt or generate cash flow.
- Implement internal controls and cash handling procedures.
- Evaluate physical property and necessary renovations.
- Determine viability of retaining the existing franchise.